401k Plan overview
|Plan Name||WOOD MACKENZIE, INC. 401(K) PLAN |
|Plan identification number || 001|
WOOD MACKENZIE, INC. 401(K) PLAN Benefits
|401k Plan Type||Defined Contribution Pension|
- ERISA section 404(c) Plan - This plan, or any part of it is intended to meet the conditions of 29 CFR 2550.404c-1.
- Total participant-directed account plan - Participants have the opportunity to direct the investment of all the assets allocated to their individual accounts, regardless of whether 29 CFR 2550.404c-1 is intended to be met.
- Code section 401(k) feature - A cash or deferred arrangement described in Code section 401(k) that is part of a qualified defined contribution plan that provides for an election by employees to defer part of their compensation or receive these amounts in cash.
- Code section 401(m) arrangement - Employee contributions are allocated to separate accounts under the plan or employer contributions are based, in whole or in part, on employee deferrals or contribtions to the plan. Not applicable if plan is 401(k) plan with only QNECs and/or QMACs. Also not applicable if Code section 403(b)(1), 403(b)(7) or 408 arrangements/accounts/annuities.
- Master plan - A pension plan that is made available by a sponsor for adoption by employers; that is the subject of a favorable opinion letter; and for which a single funding medium (for example, a trust or custodial account) is established for the joint use of all adopting employers.
401k Sponsoring company profile
WOOD MACKENZIE, INC. has sponsored the creation of one or more 401k plans.
|Company Name:||WOOD MACKENZIE, INC.|
|Employer identification number (EIN):||010564533|
Additional information about WOOD MACKENZIE, INC.
| Jurisdiction of Incorporation: || State of Delaware Division of Corporations |
| Incorporation Date: || |
| Company Identification Number: || 3699917 |
More information about WOOD MACKENZIE, INC.
Form 5500 Filing Information
Submission information for form 5500 for 401k plan WOOD MACKENZIE, INC. 401(K) PLAN
|Plan id#|| Filing Submission Date || Name of Administrator ||Date Administrator Signed||Name of Company Sponsor||Date Sponsor Signed|
|001||2015-01-01|| || |
|001||2014-01-01|| || |
|001||2014-01-01||MICHAEL BAILEY|| || |
Plan Statistics for WOOD MACKENZIE, INC. 401(K) PLAN
401k plan membership statisitcs for WOOD MACKENZIE, INC. 401(K) PLAN
|Measure|| Date || Value |
|Total participants, beginning-of-year||2015-01-01||343|
|Total number of active participants reported on line 7a of the Form 5500||2015-01-01||295|
|Number of retired or separated participants receiving benefits||2015-01-01||0|
|Number of other retired or separated participants entitled to future benefits||2015-01-01||69|
|Total of all active and inactive participants||2015-01-01||364|
|Number of deceased participants whose beneficiaries are receiving or are entitled to receive benefits||2015-01-01||0|
|Number of participants with account balances||2015-01-01||364|
|Participants that terminated employment during the plan year with accrued benefits that were less than 100% vested||2015-01-01||27|
|Total participants, beginning-of-year||2014-01-01||318|
|Total number of active participants reported on line 7a of the Form 5500||2014-01-01||290|
|Number of retired or separated participants receiving benefits||2014-01-01||49|
|Number of other retired or separated participants entitled to future benefits||2014-01-01||0|
|Total of all active and inactive participants||2014-01-01||339|
|Number of deceased participants whose beneficiaries are receiving or are entitled to receive benefits||2014-01-01||0|
|Number of participants with account balances||2014-01-01||339|
|Participants that terminated employment during the plan year with accrued benefits that were less than 100% vested||2014-01-01||31|
Form 5500 Responses
|2015-01-01||Type of plan entity||Single employer plan|
|2015-01-01||Submission has been amended||No|
|2015-01-01||This submission is the final filing||No|
|2015-01-01||This return/report is a short plan year return/report (less than 12 months)||No|
|2015-01-01||Plan is a collectively bargained plan||No|
|2015-01-01||Plan funding arrangement – Trust||Yes|
|2015-01-01||Plan benefit arrangement - Trust||Yes|
Was this data useful?
|If you found the data here useful, PLEASE HELP US. We are a start-up and believe in making information freely available. By linking to us, posting on twitter, facebook and linkedin about us and generally spreading the word, you'll help us to grow. Our vision is to provide high quality data about the activities of all the companies in the world and where possible make it free to use and view. Finding and integrating data from thousands of data sources is time consuming and needs lots of effort. By simply spreading the word about us, you will help us. |
Please use the share buttons. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Thanks for helping
The information provided on this website is not advice, endorsement or recommendation
The information published is supplied by third parties so we make no warranty on the accuracy, completeness etc. This information is provided "as-is". The information is subject to change as we obtain updates and corrections from the primary information sources.
You are free to use the information for your own personal research on the understanding to do so is at your own risk.
See full terms and conditions